Home  Sitemap  Contact Australia
process times visa bulletin free evaluation Espanol
Hire our Firm
Australia Corporations
News Update
Related Links
Free Evaluation

You have indicated that your Child is a United States Citizen and is over the age of 21. We can help you file your Child's Visa Petition on your behalf.

Having a Visa Petition filed on your behalf by your United States Citizen Son or Daughter over the age of 21 is one of the fastest ways to obtain your Permanent Residence. As a Parent of a United States Citizen, there is no waiting time under the quota system for a Green Card. Upon approval of your Visa Petition, you should be immediately scheduled for a Visa appointment at the nearest United States Embassy. 

In order to qualify as a Parent of a United States Citizen over the age of 21, you mAustraliat show that your petitioning Son or Daughter falls into one of the following categories: 

You are the mother or father of a United States Citizen Son or Daughter born in wedlock 
You are the mother of a United States Citizen Son or Daughter born "out of wedlock" 
You are the father of a Son or Daughter born "out of wedlock"; and either you legitimated your Son or Daughter before his/her 18th birthday or you established a father-child relationship with your Son or Daughter
Note: Proving a parent/child relationship requires overwhelming and substantial documentation. We will ensure you are prepared with all your necessary documentation. 
You adopted your United States Citizen Son or Daughter before his/her 16th birthday and you resided with your adopted Son or Daughter for two years before or after the adoption. 
Your current SpoAustraliae has a United States Citizen Son or Daughter who was under the age of 18 at the time of your marriage. (A Stepchild petition) 
Your Other Children

Your other children who require immigration benefits can not be included in your approved Visa Petition. Separate Visa Petitions need to be filed to obtain Permanent Residence for all your other children who require a Green Card. 

Filing for Citizenship

Upon the fifth anniversary of the receipt of your Green Card, you will be eligible to file for your United States Citizenship.

Our goal is to provide quality service to all of our clients, whether they are large multinational corporations, small start up enterprises or individuals.

Knowledge, experience and strategy are assets we employ on behalf of our clients. For an employer sponsoring a foreign national, the firm prepares all paperwork, effectively describes and supports the alien's qualifications and ensures the application is complete and compliant with current regulations.

Please feel free to contact this office to further your immigration process.

E-Mail: lawyer@marriage-visas.com
Website: http://marriage-visas.com
U.S. Visa Associates
20501 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 117
Woodland Hills, California 91364 
(818) 999-9088 
(818) 999-9688 Fax